Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I thought I was setting up a separate email account using…

Customer Question
I thought I was...

I thought I was setting up a separate email account using***@******.*** Now I can no longer access my***@******.*** account. There is critical information I need access to in my verizon account. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure but probably yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, I just need to get to that information

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/23/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access the account?

Please let me know