Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Forgot my email password. I am logged on to a friends Mac…

Customer Question
Forgot my email password ...

Forgot my email password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am logged on to a friends Mac and on my I phone to you

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/23/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

Gmail
Gmail umber is(###) ###-####!!
Calling is better. Driving
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Let me check for the password ***** option from my side.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have your Gmail address?

Can you call(###) ###-####
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Sorry for the delayed response i can call you but if you will provide me your Gmail address i can check for the password ***** options available from my side and it will be easy for me to resolve your issue.