Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am a att customer. have cell phone, tv, internet and

Customer Question
I am a att...

I am a att customer. have cell phone, tv, internet and phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone fcxce-

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I an having no problem with my cell phone, i want to use a phone that was gfiven to me when i went with att. it is locked and i want it unlocked..to be used by my wife (who uses hardly any)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone that was given to me is a samsung galaxy express 3

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/23/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you say it is locked, are you referring to the screen lock or another type of lock?

Please let me know

My issues are resolved.please void my service with you

ok