Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have switched from iPhone 5 to 8. I can’t get email on the…

Customer Question
I have switched from...

I have switched from iPhone 5 to 8. I can’t get email on the 8 because I don’t remember the password ***** the date I set it up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have had same password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/22/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of the address after the @ symbol?

Thank you

Gmail.com

Thanks

If you click on my link below

www.gmail.com

Can you sign into your account there?

Please let me know

No

What was the message you get when you tried?