Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trying to add money to my Casino game and I'm getting a

Customer Question
Trying to add money...

Trying to add money to my Casino game and I'm getting a message to go to WWW/ Apple/

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Two days. There's money on the account. It tells me to go to www.apple.com.support/iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Two days. There's money on the account. It tells me to go to www.apple.com.support/iTunes it took money this morning but not this afternoon and keeps coming up with this message about Apple support iTunes. I've seen other people with the same problem on here so I'm hoping you can help me

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
3/22/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried updating your iTunes payment information?

On your iPhone,

1. Tap Settings.
  2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap your Apple ID.
  4. Tap View Apple ID. You may need to sign in.
  5. Tap Payment Information.
  6. Enter your updated billing information.
  7. Tap Done.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer