Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

All my calls cell say not register on network. # 7samsung.

Customer Question
All my calls cell...

All my calls cell say not register on network

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

# 7samsung

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Boostmobil

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Andy my problem is with the cell cellular,if I try to make a call is rejected becauseis not register on thenetwork.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

L'm having problems with # 7 Samsung cell phone,thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/22/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 2 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You need to get a sim card kit from Boost Mobile and insert the proper sim card into your Galaxy S7 smartphone. Then you need to activate it. I can show you how to do thee things to get your phone registered on the network. Have you done them yet?

Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer