Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It's my phone I forgot my password that goes with. My phone…

Customer Question
It's my phone I...

It's my phone I forgot my password ***** goes with***@******.***. My phone # is *********

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It's my phone. I forgot the password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I don't know what that is

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/22/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You can go to this website and log in with your email address. www.gmail.com. Then select the Forgot Password ***** and follow the instructions on the website to reset your password. Please let me know what happens.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.