Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It want charge. Galaxy7. For about 4 months tried leaving it…

Customer Question
It want charge Technician's...

It want charge

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Galaxy7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

For about 4 months tried leaving it plugged in all night

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Did you do anything to my ipad
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.