Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to unlock my sons phone for him. I don't

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to unlock my sons phone for him. I don't remember the google account ifo

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

4 days or so ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes they said i need google to help me with the accounty

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?