Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Ive. never. had. an. email... Phone. None. How.. will. it.

Customer Question
Ive. never. had. an...

Ive. never. had. an. email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Dennis. scott

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How. long. will. it. take

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/22/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your smartphone? Who is your wireless carrier? And who is ***** *****?