Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My Iphone is asking me to add my changed google password to…

Customer Question
My Iphone is asking...

My Iphone is asking me to add my changed google password ***** my settings. I go to settings, but it won't bring up an keyboard for me to use.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't changed my Apple ID in a while, I just changed my google password ***** days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What's that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I'm trying to download an app and its not letting me do it. I assume it is because I don't have my current google password ***** my phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you with this. If you are using the Apple Mail app, go to Settings/Mail,contacts,calendars and tap on the gmail account. You need to change the password ***** for incoming and outgoing mail settings. Or, if it's easier, delete the account and add it back.

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!