Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My cell phone has crashed (they tell me) and I took into the…

Customer Question
My cell phone has...

My cell phone has crashed (they tell me) and I took into the ATT store in Bolivar, MO (who have never helped me every time I have gone in there) never less that is what they told me and to take it back home and download ITunes and sink my phone to the computer) I am elderly and do not understand this kind of language>><><><>>> can you help.........

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I phone 6 s)

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What is OS?????

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About 2-3 days and I have just try charging it a home.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. We can start here. To download iTunes on to your computer click this link please:

https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!