Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cannot get into my email although thissite confirmed that…

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my email although thissite confirmed that my password ***** correct could you advise on this

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I should have the questions. Can youprompt with them?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

This is not the Microsoft website. You have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company. We provide technical support for computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics, as well as a range of other knowledge areas.

We are not a free service. There is a $5 fully refundable deposit to open your account. The deposit will be applied to the value of your question when you are satisfied with the answer. If you are not satisfied, you do not have to pay.

What is your email address?