Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am locked out of my phone only calls in. Never

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my phone only calls in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPhone screen is asking for Passcode or Password?