Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I don’t have s current apple that belongs to me. I have two,

Customer Question
I don’t have s...

I don’t have s current apple that belongs to me

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have two, one is an I phone running is 10; the other is an older Mac tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I’ve typed in every pass word I can remember using. Also I have brighthouse as my provider now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to use [email protected] as my current e-mail address

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.