Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to reset my apple ID, it was disabled. Its been a…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my apple ID, it was disabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its been a long time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried a few things with no result

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i need to get this done asap because my phone is going out and i need a new one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.