Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Want to link mobile phone to my Playstation 3. Everything I…

Customer Question
Want to link mobile...

Want to link mobile phone to my Playstation 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Everything I just get confused with how to watch movies that I downloaded on phone and want to watch it on my Playstation. Also there's a movie on Playstation store that I can get on my phone but not on my Playstation

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No just connect me sexy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Want to connect phone to my Playstation 3
I'm waiting
3/22/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone?

Thank you