Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I was checking my daughters snap chat & accidentally made a…

Customer Question
I was checking my...

I was checking my daughters snap chat & accidentally made a call off line & this showed in her inbox of particular person. So I went to setting & tried to clear conversation & it said it would only delete ones that aren't sent. Well it deleted all messages. is there a way i can reverse it. i am desperate

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No can you please talk me through the steps

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Mmm its my daughters phone I think gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

No is this on snap chat

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I think all this was done off line
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry, are you able to assist. Will it be easy for u to give me step by step instructions. How much will it cost. Thanks so much Nicole

The delete conversation option will clear it from her screen so she won't see that it happened. Also, it will clear all of the conversation saved.

Are you still there i feel asleep. I have 10 mins to do this before she wakes up

Did you miss my reply from 2 hours ago?

Here it is again:

Im sorry i am just going to hsve to deal with the conquenses. It was my fault... timing was out. Please dont charge me for services not used. Thanks Nicole

Call customer service