Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My husbands phone number is linked to my phone. How do I…

Customer Question
My husbands phone number...

My husbands phone number is ***** to my phone. How do I remove it because I am not able to add his phone number to his apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

11 on both phones

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I am using iphpnes iPhones

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.