Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My Iphone (7 I think) says "No Contacts" when I press

Customer Question
Hi, my Iphone (7...

Hi, my Iphone (7 I think) says "No Contacts" when I press Contacts? Please help!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know, whatever it was bought with.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started today, I did not know where to begin to try to fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all, thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your computer, open www.icloud.com website.

Login to your iCloud or Apple ID. Select Contacts and do you see the Contacts there?