Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My daughter forgot her Apple ID password want to reset it…

Customer Question
My daughter forgot her...

My daughter forgot her Apple ID password ***** to reset it and can’t access email to do so. Can you assist?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Apple ID is the same as when she brought it in November 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, forgot her email password ***** well and it can’t verify that it’s her without her phone. Which was stolen.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma’am. We just need that password ***** that we could track the phone.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.