Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have n Iphone 5s. I've been paying me bill monthly by

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is Roberta. I have n Iphone 5s. I've been paying me bill monthly by dialing *pay on my phone. I need to change the card I use to pay my bill. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have no idea what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

No a mac.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't use a Mac system.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.