Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

To answer incoming call when swipe up screen does not

Customer Question
To answer incoming call...

To answer incoming call when swipe up screen does not activate to receive call. Why or what do i have to do. I am not tech savvy being age pensioner.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No-dont know what that is or how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes . get confused when a text message is received.not sure how to resend a reply

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your smartphone? Who is your wireless carrier?