Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I bought an iPhone 6 last December. All fine until about 4…

Customer Question
I bought an iPhone...

I bought an iPhone 6 last December. All fine until about 4 weeks ago. It now has a temperamental screen - does not activate icons etc and Bluetooth does not work. I have been to the Apple store in Adelaide - reset and also restored as a new phone on Friday 9th March. It is still no better and so I expect it to be replaced under Apple warranty.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have deactivated the password ***** week

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It was reset by staff at the Apple store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is very frustrating and not what I expected from Apple products - I have a Mac Pro computer iPad and my wife has an iPhone 6s

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I want to speak to someone now on(###) ###-####!!
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.