Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I wanted some help locating my I phone. I phone 7. I phoned…

Customer Question
Hi I wanted some...

Hi I wanted some help locating my I phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I phoned Rogers to get k help and they said tog contact you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are able to access your iCloud account? So that we can login to http://www.iCloud.com and we can locate the iPhone.

No sorry I can’t
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know whether do you remember your iCloud ID?

Please call me
How can I locate my phone with the iPhone locator ?
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Thank you for your patience.

Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 5 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. It looks like you still need assistance.

You can only locate your iPhone if you have Find My iPhone enabled on it. If you do not have Find My iPhone enabled on your lost iPhone, you can still change your Apple ID password ***** your email and other internet passwords. Yoo should take action as soon as possible, because your battery life and the odds of getting your iPhone back drop rapidly the longer it is not in your possession.

Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Technician: stevenl1469,
 replied 5 months ago
stevenl1469
Phone call session started