Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I bought a used iPhone 7 and it says I need to get the old…

Customer Question
I bought a used...

I bought a used iPhone 7 and it says I need to get the old owner to take it off their Apple ID account I cannot contact them

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No can you guide me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Did you purchase the used iPhone online? Where did you purchase it?