Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I bought a new i phone from consumer cellular i have hp

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new i phone from consumer cellular i have hp slimline modem & router i can not get my iphone activated because of network name & password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never had one this phone is right out of the box-i am anewby & a luddite-help

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i dothat?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No-- thanks-so much

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 1 month ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 1 month ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any computer which is connected to the same HP slimline Modem/router's network? The reason why I am asking is we can retrieve your WiFi password.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service