Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It is not our computer..we forgot our password for our new…

Customer Question
It is not our...

It is not our computer..we forgot our password ***** our new Samsung cells..J7

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

We forgot our passwords for our new samsung cells j7 can you help us

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung Galaxy J7

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Assume google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Purchased on Jan 26 2018...tried the support on our cells and no replies

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

We just wanted our passwords and we had set them up for Oct 5 and the opr said that is not correct for both my husbands and my cell we are new on this new smartphone also we want access our voicemmails never had this problem before do you want our cell numbers here in Las Vegas Nev

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
still waiting for your reply
do we need a mailbox # for these smartphones
updating is taking a lot of time just to update a password ***** and add a mailbox number??
we haven't received a phone call on my cell or an answer via this page
also for the record we gave you our visa card for this assistance
we started this call at 5:26pm and still no answer - let us know what is happening
call me(###) ###-####and let me hear directly from Andy or whoever.....is this a scam company? I will report you to the Las Vegas Police here in Las Vegas
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. we have been on hold for an hour we are still waiting for a phone call or a reply on our passwords what else do you need we gave you all of our questions
we have not heard from a technician or received a phone call I gave you my cell number we are about ready to call the police department and google to report you as a scam operator.
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.