Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Is there a help telephone number available to walk me

Customer Question
Is there a help...

Is there a help telephone number available to walk me through the activation procedure? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Not my phone. Need help with TV. Wanting to get netflixs. Bought Roku device and installed it. Can't activate it. What is a URL?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not for phone. It is for TV. Wanting to get Netflixs. Bought Roku - intstalled.. do not know how to activate

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.