Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone 7 is frozen. It shows the iTunes logo but I cannot…

Customer Question
My iPhone 7 is...

My iPhone 7 is frozen. It shows the iTunes logo but I cannot proceed to use it,

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone 7 (pressing and holding the On/Off button and the Volume Down key)?

Yes, I have. It boots up and then fades to black.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer instructed me to connect the phone to my computer but I do not know how to do it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Sounds more likely that you have a hardware defect... You can try to connect to your computer but I very much doubt it will do anything with this particular problem. Do you have insurance or warranty on the phone? It is far more likely that you will need to utilize that instead as I have seen this before.....Please advise