Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to register my Philippine phone in the USA

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to register my Philippine phone in the USA before traveling there next month. I cannot use the text verification codes because the verification window in the sign up does not get to me in the time allowed.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I have it on now. +63-***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

What will that do. It takes to long for UBER to text me from Philippines to the USA when phone is currently located.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.