Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have 2 i Phones a 4 and a 7. My 4 went into "Activation…

Customer Question
I have 2 i...

I have 2 i Phones a 4 and a 7. My 4 went into "Activation Help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure on the 4 because it's locked out. I also can't remember the passwords for the 7 or 4 I have changed them so many times!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

To solve the activation lock you need to hook the phone up to your itunes account via a computer and apple cord

The itunes account on the computer must match your apple id on the phone that has the activation lock...

ALSO using a computer you can change your passwords again so you can again gain access to your phones

using both phones to download photos or music is a bad idea if the passwords are different?
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

If they are the same apple ID then its only an issue if it prompts you for the password.

You can only have ONE password ***** your apple id.. The only way you can have 2 is with 2 different apple id accounts