Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I’ve forgotten my password on my iPhone I’ve not used it for…

I’ve forgotten my password...

I’ve forgotten my password ***** my iPhone I’ve not used it for a year or so I’ve tried about six attempts.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Possibly a year or two

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No pearl I’m not good at tech

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a former fone I’ve a newer one

3/20/2018
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?

Hello JOHN it is the stand alone four digit code that I have forgotten

Thanks and what model of iPhone do you have?

What model of iPhone do you have please?

John T. F., Apple Consultant
stevenl1469
Phone call session started