Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone 6 phone message screen is not showing me my

Customer Question
My iPhone 6 phone...

My iPhone 6 phone message screen is not showing me my messages when I touch screen it just shows be a blank screen nothing on it, why would it do that.?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your iPhone?

I charge everyday usual in the evening. I charged last night around 8pm.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Sorry where us the sleep/wake button?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I just updated the phone 3 days ago with the last upgrade.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm not at my usual computer and I'm not able to send a picture, the screen is an iPhone 6 and it's when i touch the phone ap it just show a blank white page.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Still waiting for an answer.
3/20/2018
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 1 month ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ve done this and I touched the phone ap for messages and I still get a white screen no messages.

When you held down both buttons, did it restart and show Apple logo automatically?

Also, send a message from another phone to your number and does it appear there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it showed the Apple Log.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The text ap works it’s just the phone I can’t get to the phone to made a call and I can’t see calls coming it’s just a white page.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I try to get someone to call me.

Open Settings, tap General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Then check the phone app

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It worked after I had some call me but after awhile the screen goes white and I can’t call when this happens when it happens again I will do as you suggested and let you know.

Also, open Settings >General > Software Update and do te update there. You need to reset connect to WiFi and do some basic settings like passcode, touch ID etc after the reset above. This is to make sure the system files are ok.

And only do the software update if you know the APple iD/iCloud ID and password

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ll do the re set when I can connect to WiFi.

Ok, the soft reset, by holding down Home and Power should've worked. It is possible that the system files are corrupted. So you should do all updates. If that didn't work, then we need to install a fresh software from computer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok I checked and all updates have been done. I may have to install new software when I get to my computer. Thanks for your help I will let you know when this is done.

Yes, when you get access to a computer, please let me know and I will send instructions to install a fresh software after backing up the data

Ashik, Smartphone Tech