Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Got a phone call my cloud not down loading. IPhone 6. For…

Customer Question
Got a phone call...

Got a phone call my cloud not down loading

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For couple weeks they told me two days ago,have turned it off over night char deg all night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure the message says phone is connected to power and on Wi-Fi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Are you saying that you got a phone call telling you that your iClooud is not downloading or that you got a phone call that interrupted your iCloud which was downloading? What were you downloading?