Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to retrieve a string of iphone message and I am not…

Customer Question
I want to retrieve...

I want to retrieve a string of iphone message and I am not very tech savvy

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Hi pearl

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.