Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I just got out of the hospital after 34 day stay. While in…

Customer Question
Mike, I just got...

Mike, I just got out of the hospital after 34 day stay. While in the hospital I knocked my Iphone off the stand beside my bed onto the floor and it locked up, requiring a code to open. I tried the code I thought it was and now it says phone is disabled to connect to ITunes.Reba

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I do not recall.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since it has ben disabled, I have not tried anything? I do not recall the date it happened in the hospital.I was discharged on March 12 at 9:00 p.m.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I use my phone a lot for many applications and really need it reconnected. I need to go back to the hospital for another surgery on April 2. It would be good to have a phone between now and then to catch up on FaceBook, Messenger, email, text messaging, etc.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, I know this is extremely frustrating.

Technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

do you have a computer that you can connect the iPhone to and does this computer have itunes installed?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is connected to iTunes now.
Technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

Ok great, do you see your phone in iTunes?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, I have your screen up.
Technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

ok, what model iPhone do you have?

Technician: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, IT