Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I forgot my password to sign-in for cvinceAciaccess.com. I…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** sign-in for cvinceAciaccess.com

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea! my name is ***** ***** and i have a company phone and i don't know if one was ever set up!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Have no idea what you are referring to -- i am 75 years old and am the most illiterate phone user to ever live!!!!

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

HELP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Ok i dont think this is an apple issue but more of the website you are trying to access..

What is the website you are trying to access? i tried to copy and paste what you gave but nothing comes up at all