Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I don't have a computer. It's my iPhone. My E mail go E Bay…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a computer. It's my iPhone. My E mail go E Bay isn't going thru ,And I forgot my password ***** EBay .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember I don't deal with EBay very much

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't have apple I have a Samsung 5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get back into my acct on EBay

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.