Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

VERIZON--APPLE IPHONE HOME PHONE NOT WORKING. HOME PHONE…

Customer Question
VERIZON--APPLE IPHONE HOME PHONE...

VERIZON--APPLE IPHONE HOME PHONE NOT WORKING. HOME PHONE KEEPS RINGING BUT NO ONE TALKS ON OTHER LINE.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

VERIZON PHONES NOT ANSWERING WHEN PHONE RINGS.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

HAVE TRIED CHANGING MUTE--MOVING AROUND ROOM

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Have you tried to use your phone outside to see if there is any difference?

Also do you see your signal strength on your phone?