Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I import photos from a PC to I-phone SE. How do I…

Customer Question
How do I import...

How do I import photos from a PC to I-phone SE

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I find OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I accidentally got all my photos from I-cloud and didn't want them on my phone, so I deleted them. Now I want to gety som of them back to phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had this phone 3 weeks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

Where are the files located right now?

The files are on my PC - windows 7.

And you would like to transfer them back to your iPhone correct?

No phone call

No phone call. I will figure out a solution by myself.
Thank you

OK