Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How can I retrieve deleted messages. Kyocera smartphone on…

Customer Question
How can I retrieve...

How can I retrieve deleted messages

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Kyocera smartphone on Sprints nerwork

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kyocera phone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing and the messages from one individual were deleted by me.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to recover the messages.

I'm at the doctor's can you please call me back around 4pm central time