Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I accidentally triggered the Activation Lock on my Iphone 6.

Customer Question
I accidentally triggered the...

I accidentally triggered the Activation Lock on my Iphone 6. I am the original user but I cannot find the ID or password ***** were used to set up my phone. It was purchased through AT&T. Is there anyway to reset the Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think changed it a few years ago, when I signed up to get some apps from the Apple Store.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I have not. What is the address to go to?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry,I went to the Apple Store in San Antonio over the lunch hour and got the matter resolved.Thanks,