Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I’ve tried to reset my iPhone password I’ve had a number of…

Customer Question
I’ve tried to reset...

I’ve tried to reset my iPhone password *****’ve had a number of a number sent to me but they don’t work or I’m not doing something right please help me if you can thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get into my iPhone store so I can update all of my apps I am 13 haps not updated

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.