Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I changed the battery yesterday since it was draining very…

Hi I changed the...

Hi I changed the battery yesterday since it was draining very fast it did not helo

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I-hone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started saturday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I went to apple store they recommended to change the battery but it did not help

3/20/2018
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

If the battery replacement did not work then it is likely that you have apps refreshing in the background.

Go into Settings then General then Background app Refresh

Turn all apps off

Check to see how fast your battery drains now

It is not that, the technician did it for me before changing the battery

The technician did those exact steps?

Harry, IT