Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is not working. I am trying to obtain icloud info.

Customer Question
Hello my phone is...

Hello my phone is not working. I am trying to obtain icloud info. forgot password ***** trusted number. my new phone number is(###) ###-#### the keep asking for number that ends in 27. dont remember that #. cant retrieve icloud info to get new phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last friday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, but my phone is broken and i have no visual screen. cant seee settings to get old phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to access icloud info with new phone number(###) ###-####to get new phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Can you respond on this page how to help me?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
can i call you
3/20/2018
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!