Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I send an iPhone 6s to Fiji and it was a second hand of my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I send an...
Second opinion] I send an iPhone 6s to Fiji and it was a second hand of my daughter and her sister in Fiji was using it, one day she try to connected it to iTunes and it just automatically lock it self and she send it back we are trying to unlock the activation lockJA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?Customer: 3years agoJA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?Customer: What do you meanJA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: It says to Activation lock to put iCloud ID and past word we try and didn�t work
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover the locked iPhone, please see the following guide:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------