Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am on holiday so bought a SIM to go in my phone, but I get…

Customer Question
I am on holiday...

I am on holiday so bought a SIM to go in my phone, but I get the message SIM not supported as this card is from a carrier not supported under the activation server.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have only just bought the Vodaphone SIM whereas my usual carrier is 02

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to be able to unlock the phone so I can use it whilst on holiday as a temporary measure.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
55357;� why is it taking so long to get a response?
3/20/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know

Thank you