Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone6 says my icloud is getting full. what do I do

my iphone6 says my icloud...
my iphone6 says my icloud is getting full. what do I do
3/19/2018
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I think that I need to backup my photos to my computeer? which is what I am trying to do.

You will need to purchase more iCloud storage

why can't I remove my photos which is all I have on here.

Sure, you can remove them if you wish

but..will that take care of my I phone to full?

Yes if you delete enough of them

I am old.. I only have some bad photos. I only text and take photos, sometimes. I have a few good ones I may print from my computer. there are no documents on it.

OK then you can delete the pictures

off my phone but I can't find them on my computer. any ideas?

Did you transfer them to your computer before deleting them?

I found them and then like a idiot I go on and clik other buttons. but I think I might be ok. I am tired and going to call it a day for now thank you. I signed off to fast for a 4 str for Eric. 4 star u too.

Please use the actual star rating at the top of the page then press Submit.

Harry, IT