Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to upgrade my storage and it is not taking my new…

Customer Question
I need to upgrade...

I need to upgrade my storage and it is not taking my new password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

But at the same time I had already changed it a month ago and still wasn’t taking it but the problem is that I need to pay for upgrade and it is not taking it

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all I need

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
My Apple ID has been dissable
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

Have you tried to reset it?

I have tried several things but it keeps showing a Screen saying that My Apple ID has been dissabled

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

already did all that and still not work

What did not work?

Everything you said to do in your last message

Did you successfully unlock it?

I unlocked the phone but still does not allow me to purchase the upgrade for my ICloud...like I already said it keeps coming to the screen YOUR APPLE ID IS BEING DISABLE

Have you contacted Apple?

I really can’t find a way to contact Apple because every webpage I tried doesn’t include the right link I need for this

Their number is: 1-***-***-****

Thanks I’m going to try that number

You're welcome